Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cinque Terre - Hiking at Pace's Pace

Jason and I caught a train bright and early this morning and headed to Cinque Terre.  We were heading here to hike between 5 coastal cities.  The views from the train were amazing, we checked into our hotel and hoped a train to Riomaggiore to start our hike. It took us about 6 hours to complete the hike and the hike was one of the most physical exhausting things I have ever done in my life, but the views were well worth it!


Our internet is very slow here, so I am just going to post a few pictures and maybe do a more detailed post in Milan. So enjoy!







This is the view from our hotel room.









Jason and I are sitting in our hotel room with the window open listening to the waves crash against the beach and it is so relaxing.  We are so tired from today so are about to go to bed.  We head to Milan tomorrow where we will hopefully have faster internet. Love and miss you all!







0 comments:

Post a Comment